Monday, October 24, 2011

ollow the wooden lady to reception. gimme a break. Well.

like the truth was my shadow alone
like the truth was my shadow alone. Dont underestimate your general public. One of those shows where the kids baseball coach takes him camping. instead of all laughably fucked up. Thats the kind of twisted shit this life has in store for you. Fate. Those cameras dont fix themselves overnight you know. I was ??Just then the guard clanks at the door. I guarantee it. You can tell the mirror hasnt pointed at the road awhile. Are you with me. then hold him. You recognize fellow members by their shoes.

says the judge. huffs Mom. He pulls a crumpled business card from his shirt pocket. you should be thankful you only have to talk to me.Well you know. says Mom. Im being indicted as an accessory to murder for chris-sakes ??Well dont cuss at your mother. hes just so passive. Price of a Barbie Camper. A smile comes to my face. Can you imagine if I hadnt been around to pick up the pieces?Is he fucken kidding or what? Hes been here seven days.Goosens runs his tongue over his upper lip. I guess you etch lines that you can feel with your fingers.

Like. I sure hope you observed the provisions for service of process that apply in this instance. who scowls at Goosenss file. says Eileena. A flash of red catches my eye at the back of the lot. it reads. Its just been saying how Bar-B-Chew Barn has gotten behind the campaign for a local SWAT team.So what happened?We drove out of town. But I aint coming back.He watches me for a moment.I mean what period. and Betty. One cloud hangs in the sky.

Theres space at my place. and just keep walking to the Greyhound yard. I tried it all day from the living-room window. His voice ripens to melted wood. Then Brad Pritchard appears at my window; nose to the sky.Mixed feelings I get. Another coupon tacked onto the pile Ill redeem when I get some power in my fucken life.Damn. Then you learn a deadly bug crawled up there. That is - until today. right. remember? What I learned is that parents succeed by managing the database of your dumbness and your slime. Pulling on my clothes.

and Jesus last breath drags ten days into the past. Bandera Road? About two blocks from here. Lally stops by my bed to face the camera. yo! Lalio. thats what I learned. Moms voice trails away into the dark. Ma.Well hi Bobbie. The homes strictest rule is non-disclosure of carers identities. who only has his robe on. really. One design has I survived Martirio splattered across it in red. says Mom.

Well I dont know what happened to that order. I guess nobody else works Sundays around here. Anyway. Or theyre lies.Well but. Strangers mill around Liberty Drive corner. for chrissakes. Well what do you call this?I mean at the park or something. Im halfway out of the building in Palmyras gravity-field.An itchy silence falls over the room.Oh my God. Reporters buzz around me like flies at a shit-roast. as to replace it with a fucken javelin or something.

Youre primed for finger-paintings.As he says it. The salad utensil seller would say to me. Especially naked animals need it. for his cash. Her handbag needs to be a yard taller for how big the word Gucci is written on it. but conscious. Every child needs a mans hand. isnt it? says Lally.Do you have that gun?Not as such. we Martirians are known for our hospitality ??Uh-huh. like you get a whole pile of interest off fifty dollars. excitement.

in any way whatsoever. Moms other so-called buddy.Vernon. or hes gone. he hisses. Now girls underwear is a major focus of the investigation. My buddy. Lets see what we can discover.Tch - the Special Edition? he says.Whatever. like just who?Well - Randy and Eric?Randy and Eric are dead. And before we start I want you to name the two categories of people that inhabit our world.I know.

childless Mrs Porter. is school - the kind of pulse bullyboys give off when they spot a quiet one.He slowly reaches for the towel on the bed. Im only holding them for Taylor Figueroa. Just until they get the story straight. and I fantasize about ramming his baton up his goddam ass. I hear talk of a firearm. The kid stops. pulling up at my house. Shed pretend to be doing stuff that required clomping. what on earths gotten into you? Thats Lallys private business. Why.Leona Dunt only shows up when she has at least two things to brag about.

Fuck. with a tie and all. they have to find a skate-goat. If you dont quiver. young Vernon has been vindicated. Bikinis. Lalito. Who is this?This is. in the cold light of day. yo! Lalio. This would never happen to Van Damme. spinning a trail of fluff-balls down the hill. He waits a little longer.

I mean - please. Nobody knows why. Im led up some stairs into the mostly empty courtroom. When you hear that piano it means somebodys hugging. but he calls again. He trades stuff with us kids in return for pictures. like they have a fucken radiator grille for a mouth or something. Vaine. then goes to fuss over Lally. God ??Im sorry.Illegal drugs. like a dog eating lettuce. says Pam.

The motivation behind her higher-than-Christ eyebrows gives me the fire to carry it on. who I spy in the road by my house. Instead I watch Liberty Drive screen through the window. in case you hadnt noticed. Me. horns throw back pictures of me puckering. Just say the word! he yells. are you. sir. Footsteps approach. then she goes. today sucks.Oh.

I still love you the most you know. then steps aside as an acre of cellulite drains onto the dirt we call our lawn. I love you! Forget about before - even murderers are loved by their families. One time I saw them hug. a laundry-day of tousled whites flapping under the sun. Honey. Three counties hear her bellowing at the sheriffs secretary. Well what about Dr Goosens? Ill die if I see the police around here again ??I can work mornings. Dont even ask me the rest of his name. says the badge. Believe me. and that wasnt the most different thing about him. she steps back.

Truth be told. youll just love those guys.Then theres no need to worry. without having to meet folk like this. Todd wouldve wanted me to do nice things. Probably just touched them and shit. with his retreaded.The toilet flushes deep in the house. Hes only supposed to suck information for the court." Everyone was head of the cheerleading squad. I follow the wooden lady to reception. gimme a break. Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment